16 Nursery Wall Bookshelves To Make Your Children Love Reading
Wall bookshelves for nursery will make you easy to teach your children to love reading. They are also the storage solution to keep your children’s school books and story books. So that you will not end up having a messy nursery with a lot of books here and there, which surely makes you busy cleaning it every time. Since having wall bookshelves in your children’s room will allow you to easily organize your children’s book. Moreover, you do not have to be worried if your children’s room is not big enough, since wall bookshelves are able to save you more spaces.
Benefits of Having Wall Bookshelves in Children’s Room
Wall bookshelves, especially in your children’s room, are not only able to save more spaces. There are also other benefits you can get by having wall bookshelves in your children’s room, as mentioned below:
1. By having wall bookshelves in your children’s room, you encourage them to love reading books. Especially if you provide fun and interesting books to read in the wall bookshelves. If your children love to read books, they will do well in their schools.
2. If you are providing wall bookshelves in your children’s room, you are teaching them how to value and keep their books, especially their favorite books.
3. Not only teach your children how to value and keep their books, you also teach them how to keep their rooms clean and organized by having wall bookshelves in their rooms.
4. If you perfectly styling and designing wall bookshelves in your children’s room, they will find out that library is not always boring as one in their schools’ library. So that they are more encouraged to read books.
5. Having wall bookshelves in your children’s room will teach them to be independent, since they have to find themselves the book they want to read. Make sure you choose a proper kind of wall bookshelves, such as open wall bookshelves in your children’s room. Also make sure the height of the wall bookshelves so that your children are easy to reach the books.
Ideas of Wall Bookshelves in Your Children’s Room
To encourage your children to love reading books, you need to design and style the wall bookshelves interesting and fun. Here are the ideas of designing nursery wall bookshelves which can be your inspirations:
1. Natural Style
Have a tree shaped wall bookshelves in your children’s room. The unique shape makes the wall bookshelves as the decorative furniture. Paint the walls with simple white color in order not to dominate and beat the tree shaped wall bookshelves.
2. Modern Style
Build an L shaped wall bookshelves in the corner space of your children’s room. Choose the white ones and place them near their studying table. This layout will make your children easy to take their books from their own library. Paint the wall with two colors, mint blue and sky blue, or sea blue with sky blue to make a pretty contrast with the white L shaped wall bookshelves.
3. Girly Style
Choose a simple white rectangular wall bookshelves in your children’s rooms. Combine them with two bean bag seats in both end sides of the wall bookshelves. For the walls, paint them with light yellow color. This design is suitable for girls’ room. You can also add plants or flowers above the wall bookshelves to make them look prettier.
4. Contemporary Style
Simple paint the walls of your children’s room with white color. For the floors, choose medium tone hardwood flooring. To have connection, choose four wooden boxes in the corner space as wall bookshelves for nursery.
Category : Bookshelves
Posted by shelve
Label : style bookshelves, modern bookcase, room furniture,